You will work with sales team and pre-sales team to discuss and integrate cloud solutions across existing platforms. This will include new customer cloud implementations, assisting customers in their cloud journey and developing business relationships that drive additional revenue.
- Assess and select cloud providers and third-party services for customers.
- Identify cloud architecture solutions to successfully meet the needs of the customer.
- Offer guidance in cloud migration techniques including bulk application transfers into the cloud.
- Work closely with customers to lead them through the cloud adoption process and establish best practices.
- Design data and applications architectures.
- Identify and implement cloud automation tools.
- Run assessments (security, architecture best practices, cost analysis, etc..) for existing customer workloads and provide remediation assistance.
- Lead cloud scoping discussions, generate technical solutions, estimates and implementation approaches.
- Implement all aspects of customer cloud environment including provisioning, scaling, network connectivity, security and monitoring.
- Assisting customers with hybrid cloud solutions such as VMWare cloud on AWS, Azure, etc.
- Develop cloud DR solutions.
- Assist customers with extending current datacenters into the cloud.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent experience
- 3+ or more years of IT implementation experience
- Experience driving public cloud discussions with senior personnel regarding trade-offs, best practices, project management and risk mitigation
- Experience with software development life cycle (SDLC) and agile/iterative methodologies required
- Scripting and/or coding skills
- Ability to travel to client locations when needed.
- Extensive knowledge of AWS, Azure or Google Cloud Platform.One or more cloud certifications preferred.
- Strong track record of implementing cloud services in a variety of distributed computing environments
- Leading highly available and fault-tolerant enterprise and web-scale software deployments
- Large scale migration experience Data Center to Data Center and/or Data Center to Cloud
- Infrastructure automation through DevOps scripting (E.g. shell, Python, Ruby, Powershell)
- Configuration management using CloudFormation, Chef & Puppet
- Knowledge of cloud container services and management platforms including but not limited to Docker and Kubernetes.
- Strong practical Linux and Windows-based systems administration skills in a Cloud or Virtualized environment
- Demonstrated ability to think strategically about business, product, and technical challenges
- Positive attitude and a strong commitment to delivering quality work.
- Excellent knowledge of cloud computing technologies and current cloud trends.
- Effective communication skills (written and verbal) to properly articulate complicated cloud reports to management and other IT development partners.
Join Our Team
General Job Inquiry
"*" indicates required fields