Join the Team at the Top!
IPDS is always on the lookout for sales and engineering warriors. If you're interested in a career with us and think you have what it takes, please contact us. We'd love to hear from you! Please reach out to: email@example.com
We are currently recruiting for the following roles:
Ideal candidates will have IT sales experience in data center, infrastructure, and cloud solutions. They will aggressively develop new accounts, partners and sales geographies, while effectively representing the entire portfolio of IPDS Solution Sets. Candidates will have documented history of top performer sales achievements and possess the following key attributes:
- Strong Work Ethic
- Effective Sales Execution
- Desire for Career Growth
Sr. Technical Consultant - Networking Specialist
You will partner with our account management team in a presales technical role focused primarily on Cisco and Dell networking technologies.
Your primary responsibilities include:
- Setting up demonstrations, explaining features and benefits to customers, crafting solutions, and configuring products and services to meet specific customer business needs and objectives.
- Complete complex network designs for customer application of networking products and present to customer.
- Consult with potential and current customers on application of networking products for next generation architectures.
- Provide product and technical expertise to support Sales efforts of networking products.
- Prepare quotations and assist in proposal preparation for networking products and upgrading actual design.
- Demonstrated proficiency in the use of network design and modeling tools.
- Technical solutions include IP routing, Data Center Hosting and Switching, Enterprise Routing, Security, SD-WAN, and more.
- BS in Engineering, Computer Science or equivalent work experience and 3+ years in a technical sales role.
- Possess strong technical skills in the area of Routing, Switching, Wireless, WAN technologies and NGFW’s.
- Must be able to act in a consultative role with our team and customers.
- Ability to educate customers, partners and team members on the value proposition, business drivers and closing opportunities.
- Understand the sales cycle and the challenges that can affect the business.
- Above average written and verbal communication, listening, negotiation and technical/non-technical presentation skills for an array of different audiences.
- Ability to work independently, contribute as a team member and assume a leadership role in all things networking for the team.
- Ability to collaborate on future feature improvements that will drive additional revenue.
Technical Consultants / Implementation Specialists
Ideal candidates will have deep skills and experience with enterprise data center technologies and infrastructure, with implementation and administration of one or more of the following infrastructure solutions:
- Converged and Hyper-Converged Platforms
Candidates must have experience working in complex, multi-vendor environments, performing implementation activities, troubleshooting a wide variety of problems, and working with customers to solve their technology issues.
The company offers a competitive compensation package that includes base salary, medical, employee 401K program, paid time off and more.
Ready to find out more?
Drop us a line today and get the conversation started!